Hello everybody !
This morning, I come to show you a card !
For this card, I used a paper " Inkido - Beautiful Blue ", a paper " Studio75 - Special Moments 06 ", and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
The border of the white paper is realized with a puncher border " Tonic Strip 19 ".
In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.
I used a new image " Milk Coffee ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
I cut the image and I stuck it with pieces of "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- A big blue rose (30 mm).
- Two brown roses (20 mm).
- Two white "Lilidafts".
- A white flat flower decorated with a small brown rose (15 mm).
- Four white buttons of rose.
- A blue flower of cherry tree.
- A white flower " Kaisercraft ".
- A white and brown rose (15 mm).
- Brown "Lilidaft".
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
See you very soon for a new project!